Taxes in Denmark 2011
What are the tax rates for 2011? How can you calculate the taxes that you need to expect?
How much taxes do you have to pay for 2010? What should you be aware of?
These are the current tax rates in Denmark:
- Job market contribution (AM bidrag): 8%
- Health system contribution (sundhedsbidrag): 8%
- The municipal tax (kommuneskat): about 25% (depends on your kommune).
Find the municipal tax rate for your kommune.
- The bottom-bracket tax (bundskat): 3.64 % (changed)
- The top-bracket tax (topskat): 15%
Top skat applies to income above 389,900 DKK
- Each tax-payer has a personal allowance (personfradrag) of 42,900 DKK
- Employees have an employment allowance (beskæftigelsesfradrag) of max 4.25% resp. 13,600 DKK.
Tax calculator 2011 (in Danish) / Tax calculator 2011 (in English)
Check a sample form (in English) for the income tax return. Refer to the numbers in the boxes on the sample form.
If you have questions to your Danish tax erturn, get help from Peter Kellerman A/S.
Share with your friends
Denmark seen with international eyes
The Worktrotter books
For those working with Danes and those trying to find work in Denmark.
This book is also aimed at those Danes who want to become conciously aware of the Danish workplace culture.
Find out how to decode Danish work culture, avoid pitfalls and know how you can bring your messages across when working with Danes.
For current and future newcomers to Denmark.
A practical step-by-step guide about living and working in Denmark. Save time, nerves and money. Be smart and do things right - right from the start.
No shipping fees worldwide!